Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tagged by Shikin

So I have been tagged again...
supposed to be longer but I cut it really really short.


Name: Muhamad safwan
Sisters: 2
Brothers: 3
Shoe size: 10
Height: 174
Where do you live: Johor
Favourite drinks: coffee. Extra strong please.
Favourite breakfast: Anything low carbohydrate. I poop too much if it's too much.
Fallen asleep in school: when teacher's not aroun
Fell off your chair: yes. I broke it in fact
What is your room like: It's king size bed, very comfortable
What's right beside you: an earphone
What is the last thing you ate: rice and tempe with sayur taucu
Ever had Chicken pox: yep
Like picnics: provided I'm with good companies, yes.
Last made you smile: Picturing my next blog entry. stay tuned..hehehe


Have you ever crawled through a window?
-yes
Can you handle the truth?
-depends
Are you too forgiving?
-depends
Are you closer to your mother or father?
-mom
Do you eat healthy?
-nope.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
-somewhere in the middle. im not too reserved nor too loud.
Are you confident?
-can't say...U be the judge..

5 things on my to-do list today
1- Update blog
2- topup hp
3- pack up stuff for KL trip tomorrow
4- sleep
5- tgk tv puas2

5 snacks I enjoy
1- snickers
2- kinder bueno
3- super ring cheese flavor. cheap and cheerful, that one.
4- ice creams, strawberry flavor. on a hot day, It's seventh heaven on earth..huhuhu
5- fruits

5 of my bad habits
1- korek idong kat bilik org lain pastu lekatkan kat lantai bilik dia...hahaha
2- swears a lot.
3- indecisive
4- questionable sense of humor
5- ske bangun lambt. haha

5 places I have lived in
1- KT
2- KL
3- Kuantan
4- Parit Raja, Johor
5- Senai, Johor


5 people i tagged
1- sape2 yg berminat. your blog, you decide.
2- same cam no 1
3- same cam no 2
4- same cam no 3
5- same cam no 4

No comments: