Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Music tag

Found this survey by bloghopping..Copied and pasted in my blog without permission...hahahha

The Rules:

1. Put your music player on shuffle
.2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.

How are you feeling today?
The Funeral of hearts|HIM
so sad my house got broken into...it's like going to funerals...

Will you get far in life?
Anywhere | Evanescence
InsyaAllah I can go anywhere with my future-special-someone.. If I have money of course...

What's your best friend's theme song?
I'm yours | Jason mraz
hmm.....?

What is the story of your life?
Your love is a lie | simple plan
Dunno how it connects with me.....

What was high school like?
The world is black | Good charlotte

A lil bit dull lar...

How can you get ahead with life?
Seize the day | Avenged sevenfold
Grab every opportunities that come to you by their balls and never let them go...hahahha

What's the best thing about your friends?
Confessions part II | Usher
They don't bang me till I got pregnant, that's for sure....Not making sense....

Describe your Grandparents.
Cinta seorang teman | BOB AF2
Hmm....maybe that's how they met...

How's your life going?
U turn | Usher
Not looking back...that's for sure

What will be played at my funeral?
Sorry | BuckCherry
I was thinking Surah Yassin, but since it's not on my music player, I got this instead...

Will you have a happy life?
Bye Bye | mariah carey
Watafak...???I'm going already....?

What do your friends really think of you?
Love is hard(ost my girl)| dunno the singer
Wah...I dunno loving me can be a hard business...huhuhuhu

How can you make yourself happy?
Steer | Missy Higgins
But the search ends here
Where the night is totally clear
And your heart is fierce
So now you finally know that you control where you go
You can steer

Steer into different direction lar..huhuhuhu

What should you do with your life
Better man | Robbie Williams
Be a better man....huhuhuhu...

Will you ever have children?
Frantic | Metallica
OMG...I'm gonna be having lots of children, I'll be going frantic!

What does your mom think of you?
I'm like a lawyer with the ways I'm always trying to get you off | Fall out Boy
Dunno how this song should connect..

What is your deep, dark secret?
Your Guardian Angel | Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
I'm someone's guardian angel...???hahahha..gile syirik....

What is your enemy's theme song?
Apa saja | KRU
Untuk mu kasih
ku cuba meraih bintang di angkasa..
walau tak terdaya kan kuikhtiar...
Utk mu kasih..ku korban apa saja....

Enemy aku yang jiwang...Ahahahha.....Bodo nye enemy....

Whats your personality like?
St anger | Metalicca
Sometimes I'm a hot headed dude...


What will be played at your wedding?
Hate (I really don't like you) | Plain white T's
Gile ah...sah terus cerai pasni.....

No comments: