Friday, June 13, 2008

An evidence of my stupidity

I was browsing the phone book of my handphone to delete some numbers. I have around 450 numbers stored, and which only five of them I contact frequently. It was a mess...

Then I stumbled upon my old friend's number. Though he may deny it, I think he's some kind of a hot stuff. Chicks like him and guys hang out with him often. He's like Austin Powers of The New Millennium, if you ask me.

Being the desperate "girlfriend-less" guy, I asked him for advice. There's this 1 "session" with him that got stuck in my mind harder than gam gajah.

Me : Camner ar ko bagitau ko suke seseorang...?

Him : Bagitau je la..Ape susah.. Nape? Ko suke someone ke?

Me : Ye la... Dah lame aku simpan siot.. Ko kan ade pengalaman... Ko coachkan aku ayat dia bole?

Him : Tengok ah dulu..Ape yg payahnye..?

Me : Kalo aku jumpe dia kan, mesti gagap dow... tak tau nape.. takde modal siot nk ckp ngan dia..

Him : Takde modal? Kalo gagap aku bole terima. Takde modal payah aku nk percaya. Ko ske ke tak dia tu sebenarnye?

Me : Agak ah..

Him : Ko biar benar.. Aku tengok dia tu bukan taste ko.. Ko pon bukan taste dia..

Me : Aku suke dia gitu gitu jer.. Tengok orang len ade gf aku pon nk try ah..Ape best sangat couple couple ni...Slalu aku tgk time sebelum couple tu diorang dok dua dua tu diorang ckp ape sebenarnye?

Him : Tengok ah.. Lain orang, lain... Tu ko kene blajar sendiri ar..

Me : Abih ko ngan girlfriend ko dulu ko ckp ape time tu?

Him : Nape ko nak tau?

Me : Saje nak tau... Kalo best aku try arr kat dia..

Him : Pale Hotak ko...

Me : Nanti ah aku try men Ganguro girl ke ape ke.. Training secara maya org kata..

Him : KEPALA HOTAK KO!!! Camni la gaya ko, memang sampai reput tulang ko pon takde awek lagi.

Me : Nape?

Him : Pempuan ni bukan cam Ganguro girl, lahanat. Ari ni cakap bende ni. Esok bagi hadiah ni. Lusa terus kapel. Bukan camtu dow..Sengal la ko ni...

Me : Oh, bukan eh? Thee heeeheeehee...

*******************************************************************

See how pathetic I am..Hahaha... It takes me almost 19 years to realize that women in reality and in games are different...

Anyway, he recommended reading "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus". He says this book has helped him a lot, and reckons it will help me too. Now reading the first chapter, and I can really feel my Austin Powers mojo shaping up. Hehehehe...

Groovy baby...

3 comments:

irma-ain ibrahim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
irma-ain ibrahim said...

i found you at moja page.

it's funny wen 19 yo guy doesnt know how to pikat a gurl wpn in a simple way.

but you should try.;)

safwan said...

haha..
though i may not seem like it, I'm kinda shy..