Thursday, October 16, 2008

Triple threat tag

Been tagged....

Aina, Jeng dan Fiqah telah bersatu padu untuk menge-tag aku. Tak sangka korang sayang aku....


My top 10 favourite food.

- Telur Bungkus Masakan mak
- Paru Goreng Lada
- Kekda's chocolate chip with almond cookies. Heaven siot! Ala2 Famous Amos!
- Nasi Lemak kukus
- Alfredo spaghetti Kekda masak satu ketika dulu
- Pau daging Black Pepper Kekda masak lagi
- Vietnamese beef noodle at secret recipe
- Kueteow sup at Anis Sup Utara
- burger king's Double Whopper blackpepper with cheese.
- Pak Li's Ipoh Iced white coffee

10 Things I love doing

- sleeping
- watching movies
- trying out new foods
- playing with nazmi
- Flirting with hot chicks. Itu naluri normal seorang jejaka single yang normal.
- Blogging
- Jalan jalan tanpa tujuan
- shopping
- Chess (DIRIKU OBSES!)
- Statement Tempah Neraka

5 Types of girls that I adore

- Chinese look
- Covers her aurat
- wear spectacles. Rimless preferred. Nampak matured..
- Optimum level of gedik-ness. too little gedik would make me feel like talking to a man, too much gedik, it feels like .........ehem..........Better not make tempah neraka statements......
-

5 Things I love doing when I'm feeling down

- watch midnight movies alone.
- mencarut. my vocabulary contains thousands of swear words in 4 different languages. malay, english, japanese, and Jawa.
- sleep
- Jalan jalan tanpa tujuan
- Blogging

5 Things I love doing when I'm happy

- Blog jugak
- Kacau orang
- ketawa out loud
- dance. Konon2 perasan melbourne shuffler, padahal steps cam haram.
- reading..

10 Ways to win my heart

- plays chess
- funny
- cooks decent dishes
- loves me because of me
- pandai ambik hati mak mentua
- beriman
- pandai nyanyi
- seorang yang tak kisah berpacaran/berkahwin ngan lelaki berbadan ala ala sumo wrestler
- one who would go miles for me
- not lesbian

My top 5 most favourite junk food

- ice cream
- snickers
- m&m's
- spicy mcChicken Deluxe
- Whopper burger king

5 Things I wish it could happen soon

- Dean of faculty belanja makan
- George w Bush masuk Islam
- Jumpa pasangan hidup
- Nazmi yang akan membesar ni masih menjadi kiut cam time2 baby
- world peace.

10 Ridiculous things I wish to do before I die

- reduce my weigh from 111kg to 78 kg.
- get a job with five figure salary
- drive a F1 car
- Drive a bus
- Beat Vishwanathan Anand, an International Grand Master of chess.
- skydive
- drive Aston Martin DB9
- contesting for Cleo's 50 Most Eligible Bachelor
- drink coffee sampai tak tidur 3 hari
- Teach English to Nazmi. Abih rosak anak abg aku....

My top 10 recently most addicted song

Not that recent....but this is what I usually listen to...

Disturbia-rihanna
Sky is over - Serj tankian
Any song from System of A Down
Croatian rhapsody - Maksim *all time favorite*
Flight of Bumblebee - Maksim*all time favorite*
Tango in ebony - Maksim *all time favorite*
Lucky-colbie caillat and jason mraz
How to save a life - The fray
Trance songs.
Tinggalkan aku - Anuar Zain

5 comments:

Unknown said...

5 Types of girls that I adore

- Chinese look
- Covers her aurat
- wear spectacles. Rimless preferred. Nampak matured..
- Optimum level of gedik-ness. too little gedik would make me feel like talking to a man, too much gedik, it feels like .........ehem..........Better not make tempah neraka statements......
-

i say..erin?

Anonymous said...

"contesting for Cleo's 50 Most Eligible Bachelor"


u got my vote!!!

safwan said...

to pseudone: Erin cover aurat ke?

to azie: thx...!

A s h i k i n said...

hey encik brother bear
u have been tagged again
haha
pegi to my blogspot to retrieve the questions
i want to know ur anwers too

Anonymous said...

woohoo!
walaupun org jrg masak,
xsangka masakan org begitu sedap skali
sehingge dpt menguasai 3/10 dr carta makan2 mu yg suka makan itu.
kirenye, wpun malas tetapi sgt talented gitu.
owk wang owk~
hahahahahhahahahhaahhahah