Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Spookiest dream ever

Last night was the spookiest dream ever...

I got paid ten million euros to kill Malaysian Prime minister.....

5 million in advance, 5 million after I do him.

But I haven't given my answer yet...

The boss expected me to give the reply tonight after sleeping, before 4 a.m....

Should I do him?

He's old and next year he's retiring.... Dah nak mati pon kut.... kesian la nak tembak orang tua tuh....

isk.....


Ps: jangan la taruk aku dalam ISA....Aku nak sharing mimpi je kot...Isk....

3 comments:

Izyan Izzaty said...

hehe....silekan terima!!!pastu share half of ur pay, in my dream....leh brangan shopping tak hengat dunia style paris hilton!

yieha!

Anonymous said...

I would like to quote what a fellow commander friend of mine

"Mimpi itu ialah mainan tidur"

Hahaha!!!!! Weird dreams, dude. Was your stomach feeling fine when you went to bed? Cause, whenever I sleep with an upset tummy, I get weird dreams like Wang Lee Hom died on stage, Abg Norman (our OC in Jengka) helped me with chemy experiment, etc.

Moral of the story is : Take care of your stomach. Huhuhu....

Hahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

waaa.mimpi yg agak bahaya.
klu u xtaruk perkataan mimpi,u maybe akan kena ISA.
n keluar tv.
n dapat borak2 wit raja petra. :p

but u selamat la sekarang.