Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thank God, my ass is still intact.

This evening, I was on the KTM Komuter. I was on my way to my brother's house.

As expected, the train was as packed as sardine.

While listening to my mp3 player, I looked around checking out hot chicks. Kinda pointless really. Knowing that I won't get any.

What started out as a hot chick scanning session, it turned out to be one of the most LOL moments I ever had.

Coz I found these dude cuddling together.




"I love you baby,"
"I love you too darling."


They are both male, dressed out as straight guys, straighter than a ruler. But cuddling in the train?

WTF?

GAY!

Hahahha. So I whipped out my phone camera, set the flash to off, and took the picture.

BAD TIMING.

Apparently, the one who was caressing the other noticed me taking a picture of them. So I covered up. I pretended to answer a call. I hoped it would work.

NO IT DIDN'T.

The dude looked at me straight in the eye for a moment, scanned me from head to toe, then talked something to his partner.

I thought "Shit! This can't be good." The way he looked at me was the kind of wanting to open up a can of ass whoopin.

Or at least I thought would be.

The other dude looked at me from head to toe, then he looked at my face. And winked.

WTF? HE WINKED???

Was he hitting on me?

DEM!

They are sick!

The thing I don't get with them is of all people, why me???

I think when ordinary people would think that I am "fat and ugly ", they must've thought that I am "big and bouncy".

I would rather have the regular kind of ass whoopin than their kind of ass whoopin, thankyouverymuch.

25 comments:

Pana Sensei said...

"big and bouncy"

quote la wey..marah dak Sue Townsend nant..
ape yg big n bouncy?
ur ass?
muahahaha!!!
siap kenyit lagi kat ko..
creepyyyy~

org2 pendatang yg berkulit separa coklat gelap ke?


sbb, ade masyarakat kat satu negara ni, diorg pegang tgn laki same laki sbb frenship bond diorg kuat kan..bkn gay..

tak taula mamat yg ngorat ko tu dr negara mane lak..

Pana Sensei said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Azie Nazri said...

Perhaps they got inspired by Adam's proud confessions. :p

Azie Nazri said...

On the serious note, this shouldnt be a laughing matter if it involves Muslims.

Tanda2 kiamat tuh. Hissh, astagfirullahalazim.

keainuren said...

That is scary!

Solitary Ace said...

wait.

Muahahahahahahahahhahahaaaa~

sorry dude..
but this is funny..

XD

HEROICzero said...

safwan.. gay itu hot...

RustyTurtle said...

ur sick dude....




AVANZA!!!!

Nadirah said...

Saya-terlampau-kagum-dengan-perkembangan-anda-LOL! ;p

Nti klu agk2 cute gays bduyun terjah ko switch place wit me later k, ngahahahaha.. ;p

Pana Sensei said...

cute gays!!

nak switch place gak!!

Diyana said...

:: Doing the impression of Regina George from Mean Girls ::

Wait! What?? What?????

Ewww!!!!!!!

They look like locals to me.

Mc Izzy said...

Haha..thank god nothing happen to ur back side.Next time if u see this kind of people, do call me cause I wanna slap them so hard till they turn straight again. ;P

Hidma Zulkefli said...

hahahahaha ! siap wink lg takleh blahh . :DD

safwan said...

to pana:

aku tak blaja wat literature quotation ni...aku bkn dak lit..hahha..

mula2 pon aku rasa diorg frenship bond gak. tapi bila kenyit aku, aku da pikir lain.

to azie:

i doubt they watch american idol..hahha..i dunno...can't tell their religion by their looks.

to vel:

and nauseating... :D

to fiqah:

haha... thank God they didn't threesome-ed me on the spot. dem!

to adil:

Shit! takde makne hot! wat sakit bontot je.

to jeng:

aku sick? dah kenape....??

diorg la sick!

to nadirah:

huih!

to pana jugak:

aku speechless.... nak ke diorg ngan pempuan.....?

to diyana:

i dunno...but they speak foreign tho.

to mc izzy:

dude, it's too dangerous for u la bro... jap lagi diorg tgk ko as a lauk.

to ima:

tu tandanya dia da horny. seb bek aku lari....hahha...

Pana Sensei said...

haha..kalo ngn ak, ko jgn risau..
ak pandai hendel..
yg ensem saja ya..
yg itam berkarat mcm ko dpt tu, ak pass je kat ko..
muahaha

HEROICzero said...

wor tu da lebey safwan!!! ko nak 3some, x mao ajak aku!!! kita 4some la jom =)

axer713 said...

cukup2 la prangai anda yg x senonoh bersama adil tu... hahahaha...

just joking....

tapi cite ko ni benar2 lawak....

hahahaha...(sambung gelak)

safwan said...

to pana:

Yang Itam karat tu aku bg kat mc Izzy suro jadi straight. Muka huduh tapi nak wat aktiviti J.J, wtf?

to adil:

ko foursome la sorang sorang... nanti kene herpes.

to axer:

adil mula dulu....! hahaha!

Nadirah Shamsuddin said...

Iyer tul kta pana, leave them to us lol..

Cute gays r like precious raw gems left in places like longkang jahanem, pmpn mn sggp tgk bnde cmtu jd, must put them in the right place ngahaha!! ;p

Aku tbayang men kretapi msa kecik2 plak ble sebut 4some lol, rosak betul aku ni loll

HEROICzero said...

herpes laa plak.. penah g 7E x? kan ade protection.. mcm2 kaler.. flavor lg..

adoi ape aku neh.. oke, apa kata kau tutup cerita safwan..

Aku sebagai pencadang << sambil mengangkat tangan..

Unknown said...

wuhuuu~~ cool

axer713 said...

biar la dulu ... safwan punye hak, suke ati die la... ko ni adil... kn safwan adalah seorg yg peramah...baik lak tu.... x igt ke kenangan dulu...???

HAHAHAHAHA....!!!!

HEROICzero said...

safwan, nak cioooooommm!!!

Xp

Si Penanya (?) said...

big n bouncy ham jad lu! hahahaha
berani habis nak tangkap2 gamba. steady je la bro~

Afnan Zainudin said...

ala..xkn nk peluk member pown consider as gay??that is prejudice..where is the love??ala xkan mu x pernah plok member jate??haha...i know ur dirty little secret..don't assume men hugging men as gays...or u da one who envy??or should i hug you...haha...

to others: please hug brother bear whenever and wherever u meet him...ok???