Thursday, June 25, 2009

Newspaper headline FAIL

I have been meaning to post this picture for a long time, but since my computer is still not cured from the virus attack last month, I had to delay posting this picture. Otherwise, my pendrive would be infected too. And it's still not cured. I had to borrow my sister's laptop to post this.

******************************************

A couple of days ago, while reading newspaper, I noticed something fishy about the headline.




"Cinta tak halang 12 penghidap penyakit HIV/AIDS untuk berkahwin."

I never knew love was an obstacle for people to get married!

If that's so, people, DON'T FALL IN LOVE!

You'll end up breaking up.....

3 comments:

Pana Sensei said...

adekah sepatotnye

'HIV AIDS tak halang mereka berkawen?'

HEROICzero said...

hahaha bile skali tgok, oke biase... bile di pikir2, wakakaka.. lawak seh... bongok punye paper..

Unknown said...

its supposed to be yeah~ hiv aids x halang mereka berkahwin,,like pana said,,

isk,,,