Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Why?

Why do I watch Sepi ove and over again?

Why did they make that damn movie so good?

Why do I weep for Sufi though he's a fiction?

Poor Sufi. :'(


Why did he stab me behind my back?

Why must I care? Bitch slapping him would only make him happier. He's a dumbass.

Why did I trust?

Why do I easily forgive?

Why do I easily forget?

Why?

I ain't a doormat. FAKyu.


Goosfraba..

Goooosssfrabaaaaaa.......

(in Anger Management movie starring Adam Sandler)


Why do human meet just to say goodbye the next morning?

Why do I always hope for the impossible?

why do I always fall for a girl when she's clearly out of my league?

why must i work hard when i know sooner or later when i die, i will leave what i have earned?

Why am I here? I lost my purpose.


Why am I writing this shit when I have pending PTE assignments?

Why am i writing this shit when I should've written about Patung Patung?

Why am I writing this shit when I could've throw myself on my warm mattress wrapped in my thick woolen blankets and just get a few hours of shut eye?

S#it happens. Word.

8 comments:

Pana Sensei said...

ak tau..ko perlukan attention..
maka ko menulis entry ini..

Ibrahim said...

Why do human meet just to say 'goodbye' the next morning?
Because it's fated?

My bro died in a tragic bus accident yesterday and he was really saying goodbye in the next morning after he met his parents. Pray for him and our family, please.

Link: http://www.bharian.com.my/Current_News/BH/Tuesday/Nasional/20090413233800/Article/index_html

S.H.A.Z.A. said...

why bear why?
hehe..

Kekda said...

my condolences to Ibrahim.
Al-Fatihah.

safwan said...

to pana:

memang. aku perlukan attention ko. ko tak memberi kasih sayang kat aku dah. haha.(statement berani mati)

to ibrahim:

i'm sorry for your loss. may Allah bless him.

to shaza:

i dunno... i was asking you...

Anonymous said...

aku bukan ezhan ya...

=)

ezziest said...

sepi?

aku lagi suka cinta

Pana Sensei said...

jgn mati safwan!!
kite ade bel sok, lit mngu dpn, pte nexmonth!!