Monday, April 27, 2009

Top secret ain't a secret no more.

Last Saturday, Kekda, my sister made me a guinea pig for her experiment. It was to find out the secret ingredient of Domino's Pizza's super delicious Top Secret sauce Classified Chicken flavor.

Fortunately, her experiment was a success.





I am still living, breathing, and my body functions are behaving normally. None of my body cells have mutated either.

On top of that, it's friggin delicious. It tasted like the real Classified Chicken Pizza.

What a way to celebrate my blog's birthday....

She also made lasagna and bread pudding for that occasion. Thank you Kekda! Ni orang sayang mu nih! Huhuhuhu...


P/s: If you want the recipe for the Top Secret Pizza, there's a HUGE price you'll have to pay... hehehe......

3 comments:

hajar :: aisyah said...

wah~.. bestnya~..



*sdpnya~

safwan said...

to hajar:

It tastes better than the picture. hehehe....

To azie:

Then you know what to do, azie.

Marry me.

hahaha

Ayda Abu Bakar said...

kurenggg budok nih..
menangguk pakai modal orang..