Monday, September 29, 2008

Random thoughts on last thursday

Thought of updating last Thursday, but haven't got hold of Internet connection ever since. Blame Aziz. He went back to Sabah for Raya too early. Hahahhaha....(Aziz, kalo ko bace, rilek ar weh, Raya kot.)

***************************************

Had Japanese language class that day.

Sensei (teacher) said "tensa"( or something like it, can't remember) is train, and "chikatetsu" = underground subway.

then asked, "Putra LRT ne, tensa desu ka, chikatetsu desu ka?" (Is Putra LRT a train or a subway?)

I think it's neither. I think it's gay.

Ye lar... sometimes top sometimes bottom kot. Sah sah la flexi......

***************************************

I caught a terrible flu that day. Sneezing like hell.

But it was kinda kool though. Due to the flu, I got an excellent idea for my daily tempah neraka statement making.

I got home, and one of my housemates merepek ape tah, and I just couldn't stand it. I accidentally sneezed and this statement came out.

"AAACHUUM! Alhamdulilah. But excuse me, I'm allergic to bullshit."

That my friend, has made my day. Muahahahaha....

Coz of the flu, I felt so dizzy even to walk, let alone go to class. So I skipped. When people asked me why didn't I go to phonetics class or Kesatria that day, I said "I think I'm allergic to them."

Ingatkan dah sakit tu ade la nak bertaubat....Turned out I did more sins than ever.....Isk...

No comments: