Finally, I've been tagged! YAY! XD ..............
so the rule is:
*I challenge you to make your own list. The only catch? You can’t include a single person you know on your list. No “I love the way my husband laughs” or “I love hearing my little girl call for me.” It’ll be tough, I know. But this particular little exercise is about stripping away everyone who defines you and figuring out what you (not his partner; not their mother/daughter/sister/friend) love.And this is what I love...
1) I love my Slip of Tongue.
2) I love saying "marah ehh...??"
3) I love watching tv in my kain pelikat, while lying on the cushions..Shirtless..
4) I love 1 jug of Iced Milo that I make everyday, while writing blogs and reading others.
5) I love poking fun at things
6) I love Chess..... I love King's Game Opening, Giucco Piano while playing it..
7) I love my stomach. They're bouncy.
8) I love midnight movies, especially while watching it alone.
9) I love procrastinating
10) I love my mp3 player. It has boom boom bass, my ears will go nuts
11) I love trying out new food.
12) I love western foods, Pizza hut especially..
13) I love making "statement tempah neraka."
14) I love watching the light reflection from the head of bald dudes.
15) I love the sound that ATM machines make when vomitting money out.
16) I love checking out hot chicks. It's a normal dude's way of appreciating the beauty of God's creation.
17) I love making fun of myself
18) I love camwhoring.
There's so much thing that I love, you'd go nuts if you read any more...Huuhuhuhu....