Monday, December 22, 2008

The perfect way to say "OMG You're so fat" to a stranger

I've been at my brother's house for the past few days and will be staying there until the semester starts.

I've been wanting to watch Yes Man, so I went out to KLCC to watch it during midnight yesterday.

I pressed the elevator button, and waited. After a couple of minutes, It opened, and there was a family of five already inside. There were a mom, two very hot sisters, a brother, and a small boy probably six years old. Cute.

Though it happened so fast, I can see that when the elevator door was opening, the mum took a quick look at me, her eyes rested a moment at my stomach, and by the way she looked, I can tell that she was quite surprised to see my stomach. Then she withdrew her gaze.

Then, I noticed that a couple of seconds later, she stared AGAIN at my stomach..

The young kid suddenly said this:


Boy: Mak, lambat la lif ni. Aiman nak mainan.

Mom: Sabar eh.. Nanti dah sampai kat rumah Mak cik Rosnah Aiman main la dengan pregnant Aiman. Eh I mean mainan.


The elevator door opened, and I left the elevator.

While I was walking, I can't help of thinking

"Do I look like a pregnant mom to you....??"

Dem, woman.....

It must be because of my pair of 34D man-boobs and the size of my stomach that made her think that I'm a pregnant mom.

Haish.......


Note to self: Diet!

20 comments:

Azie Nazri said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHA.

safwan..safwan..

i laughed my head off reading this one.

diet=torture

lets just workout instead.

workout=suffer

suffer is better than torture.

:p

qieynah said...

huh, very the perfect way....

wat d u mean mlm semalam? mlm td ek?
i was there too, watching so - fucktard boring n bloody john statham yg koya perfect dlm cter transporter 3.....aku berlima ngn cousin aku, n kawan2 atma.....sume pakat tido...nyampah aku....(bodohkah aku kerna tidak meniduri mereka di panggung?)

safwan said...

to azie: both of them seems the same to me... huhuhu..

to kinah: yep malam tadi.... midnight pukol 11.45 mlm tapi dtg awal gile. pukul 10.30. padan muka aku kene bayar parking rm6.50.....

Solitary Ace said...

safwan my dear scandal..

you're tagged..
=)

rayner robert said...

tulaaaaaaa....
was putting myself inside the whole situation throughout the post..sabar eh brother bear..nanti kita jog sama2...i'm gaining some extras too..hahahaha

Elvie DeChantal said...

I was laughing too! Seriously she said dat? I can't imagine. LOL!

safwan said...

to afiqah: hehe...nnt kalo ade hidayah i buat...u tak marah kan skandal...??

to rayner: Boleh!! huhu... naik 5 kilo kot aku cuti ni...

to elvie: yep..she said that....huhu

ayda rogayah said...

rasenye 38A kot..bukan 34D. sila rujuk carta ok

S.H.A.Z.A. said...

hahahahaha...j0m j0in taekw0nd0 nxt sem! tak sensitif langsung mak cik itu.

kayNe said...

omo!
hahahahahha
ya rabbi lawak
serius
hahahahhahahaha

p/s:lets workout together. learn tango nak?

safwan said...

to ayda:

hoh... mane org tau....org bukan professor kopek...ade carta kopek ke?

to shaza:

Used to join taekwondo too...Until blue belt taegeuk 5...but gone lazy...hahaha

to kayne:

Bole gak...just worried that instead of tepijak kaki, i terlanggar perut org.... huhuhu

nashrah said...

shes cruel! i cant believe there are still ppl like that out there :)) sbr je safwan. :)

adha said...

ahhahahahahhahahahahhahaahahhahahhaha


oh damn... ahahhaha
cian ko safwan. ilek2..

adila lalalalala said...

34d man boobs? are u sure enough....hahahahaha

the momma accidentally slipped the word...out of her mouth

Farzen Master said...

damn it lah bro bear!!! ngandung x bgtau aku!!! brapa bln dah?...lol...

just kidding lah...aku rasa dia yg nak pregnant lg tu...lain kali jgn blah trus, kata kat dia "can I be of some service ma'am?"....hahaha....numb skull pnya makcik...

safwan said...

to nashrah and adha: huhu.. it's ok.. used to it already...

to adilla: i think so.... measurements for man boobs and lady's boobs are different.

to afiq: nnt ko ingat aku berzina...! tu aku x bgtau ko... haha

Imran said...

is this for real?if it is...u get a free pass to slap the makcik...dia igt ni US high school ke nk label2 org

izzyzatt said...

omg i cant stop laughing!haha!

Diyana said...

Looks like your tongue is not the only thing that's slipping right this time. It's hers! She should start a blog and her first blog post should have this sentence:

"Oh my God! I can't believe that I said pregnant Aiman out loud. Aaahhhhh!"

safwan said...

to imran:

yep, real.....terlintas gak kat hati nk tampar laju2.. tapi biar la. dpn anak kot. nnt anak dia akan belajar tentang keganasan dari aku.dosa weh...

to izzyzatt:

haha...take a deep breath and resume normal breathing....hehehe

to diyana:

if she started that blog, I'm gonna sue her for copyright infringement. dah la insult aku, cilok tag line aku lak tuh.