Saturday, July 19, 2008

Some of the reasons why I am girlfriend-less

Everyone knows that when it comes to girls, I suck (here, it means the lousy one, not the one you think).

One of the reasons is that I am to shy to approach any girl that I find attractive. And even if I do manage to pluck the courage, somewhere in the middle, that girl is going out with somebody else. Being the gentleman-ly kinda guy, I would back off.

I mean, if she's going out with him, then she should be happy, right? And for her to be happy is all that matters. Besides if the guy going out with her is my one of own friend, it'd make everything worse.

So that's why a few years back, I used a different approach. I tried to tekel one of my friend (girl).

You see, her being my friend, I know a lot about her, I know what she likes and all.. Plus, she's kinda cute.. So I gathered all the courage I could gather and I told her...

Me : Weh, kalo aku bgtau sesuatu ko jgn gelak eh?


Her: Ape?


Me : Kalo aku ckp aku suke ko, ko caye tak?

Her: Safwan, ko gile eh?

Me : Ape gile plak, sial???

Her: Takde ah..Tah mane2 datang, tau2 ko cakap ko suke aku...Ape kes??

Me : Seriyes la weh...Tak tipu...

Her: Hahahaha...Bongok la ko...Sebab apa ko suke aku?

Me : Malu ar nk ckp..

Her: Cerita je la sial...Mane tau untung untung ko boleh couple ngan aku ke..

Me : Aku rase cam best la bile ko ade....layan kepala...bile tgk2 ko lame2, nmpk kiut gak dow..(And I told her other reasons which I would not disclose.)

Her: Aku???Kiut???HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! Sah ko mabuk minum oren tu....hahahahha!!~


Needless to say, it was unsuccessful. She said she likes me too, but as a friend...and we'd continue being friends...I'm cool with that...And we are still close friends...

However, a few days later while I'm hanging out with my other friend which is a guy:


Him: Weh, aku dgr cite ko ckp kat dia ko suke dia, betul ke?

Me : Celaka...Sape bgtau weh?

Him: Dia sendiri bagi tau aku siot...Nak tergelak aku weh...hahahahhaha.....

Me : ..................................................[Speechless]


Crap. Pawned. Owned.....Double Kill..! I don't even have to tell you how embarrassed I am...But I'm cool with that...

********************************

I'm glad me and her are still friends. Other girls I know would've given me silent treatment or just avoid me and stuff. I hate that.

With me and her, we can even laugh at ourselves silly over the day I told her I loved her.

Recently, she, along with our old movie buddies hang out to watch movies, and on that fateful day, SEPI is still showing. She knows that I am still single now, and she decided to tease me.

Her: Weh, kalo korang nak tengok movie ape2 aku layan jer. Tapi jangan ar Sepi dow. Kesian Safwan....Kesepian takde girlfriend....Da la kene reject ngan aku hari tu...hahaha

Me : Lahanat.........Ko nye pasal la ni...Kalo ko kapel ngan aku je aritu sah2 la aku boleh tengok Sepi ni ngan hati yang gembira....

**************************************************

Contrary to what my friends think, when it comes to girls, I'm kinda shy..

That's why I find it hard to approach a girl I barely know,

And even harder to tekel a friend....

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha.

It's sadistic yet funny!
It's ok to be single what.
I'm single too.
Hahahahaha!

jom wat kelab, jejaka bujang fakulti!
:P

Anonymous said...

Everyone knows that when it comes to girls, I suck (here, it means the lousy one, not the one you think).

One of the reasons is that I am to shy to approach any girl that I find attractive. And even if I do manage to pluck the courage, somewhere in the middle, that girl is going out with somebody else. Being the gentleman-ly kinda guy, I would back off.

I mean, if she's going out with him, then she should be happy, right? And for her to be happy is all that matters. Besides if the guy going out with her is my one of own friend, it'd make everything worse.


I feel your pain and that makes the two of us bro.

Tapi, seriously you actually did tell her????????? Beraninya! I tabik you lah.

Anyway, it's okay lah. Muda lagi. Banyak masa lagi. Try again. Gambatte!!!!

safwan said...

moja: hahaha....kelab singlet da ade kot...wat byk2 org tak join nanti saje je...haha

diyana: yep..I told the first girl that you quoted... I think it's a set up lah...coz the guy she was going out was sampah....

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha!
I discovered "the Singlet"!
But now it is inactive because everyone is not single anymore! Geez bananas!

irma-ain ibrahim said...

haha. kesiannya. ok pe single. ada bf/gf pun ok jgk. ;)

but,usaha tgga kejayaan.
tip : kenal dlu sblm approach ok?

trick : main tarik tali la. buat2 xnk tapi nak. hehe.

i'm a Dr. Love tau! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha...

bear, kite kene mintak nasihat cik Irma laa weh!
Hahahaha..
Bdw, saya xsuka main tarik tali. Penat. So sape nak tali tu, amek je laa.. Saya beli yang lain.

Hahahahahaha!

irma-ain ibrahim said...

pape ntah moja nih.
dh nk bg baik xyah main terus.
xpe2,kita byk trick lgi. haha. ;)

nati nk bt post 'moja dan safwan : mencari cinta."

sounds cool!

safwan said...

irma: tali kalo ditarik lame2 putus....huhuhuhu....dan kalo ade post tersebout sila bgtau so that i can comment laju2....hahah

moja: takut aku nk mintak nasihat dia dow...mane tau tetibe dia suruh mandi bunga ke...bertapa 40 hari 40 malam kat gua niah ke....mati kurus aku....

A s h i k i n said...

ala..ok je single
bes gak pe single
jgn single 4ever dah~
haha

t dun wery
love comes when u least expect it
so just go on, run on the field or do anything u want
it'll come =p
chewah pandai lak aku nasihat2 kat org nehh

ceria seindah suria said...

single is the best..trust me..
love is too complicated..

fiterisalim said...

sape woi!! nak tau! *ehem2...bisik laaa sape...*