Thursday, October 1, 2009

normally i don't do this....

But today I'll make an exception. I'm plugging someone's blog.

If you have been following this blog since the day it was created, you might have noticed that I rarely made grammar errors back then. And some of the sentences sound a bit British.

That, my friends are because of two things. Microsoft Word 2007 grammar check and Aziz my housemate..

He was my walking talking grammar checker until I found my confidence to proofread my own entries.

Since I haven't been asking him to proofread my blog entries, I guess he must be itching to write his own blog so he can proofread his own entries.

You can have a look here. Or you can just find his blog on my blog list on the right side of this page.

Happy reading.

5 comments:

Aziz said...

Gitu laha aku.
Siot je. Dasar maling.
Tetibe. Hahahahahaha...

Walking Talking Grammar Cheaker?
Well, that sounds cool.
Ahakz. =)

Az said...

hahaha..Aziz you've multiple function!!

walking talking grammar checker~wish i could have something like that!~

Azie Nazri said...

hahaha good intro there.

Aziz, this is meant for you.
Ive been reading your blog and have been itching to leave comments tapi takleh!
there must be something wrong with ur comment box.
just wanted to tell u that.
via safwan. haha.

Aziz said...

Sleepyhead: Safwan has been using me for free! Hahaha. No la.

Azie: Seriously? Wait I go and check.

Aziz said...

Azie: It has been fixed =)