Monday, January 5, 2009

New year ramblings

I've been experiencing internet deprivation for the past few days, and haven't been updating my blog. Sorry for that..

*********************************

Hopefully I'm not to late to wish you guys a happy Awal Muharram and happy new year.

Though I'm not sure what we should be happy about of the latter.

I mean, global economy sucks big time right now, and major recession is on its way to Malaysia..

Plus, George "airhead" Bush and his Zionist mates felt like celebrating new year with a "Bang", and they did so quite literally. Damned idiots.

************************************

Will this new year be a happy year?

Will this year bear witness the day I will lose my single status?

Will this year be the year I got a Dean's List for the first time?

Will this year be the year I got so much money I can eat at Secret Recipe for a whole solid month?

Will this year be the year I make history by doing something crazy?

Hmmmm..........

Maybe...

Happy new year guys.

No comments: