Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Of Blood and homework.


Teacher: Bla bla blablabla so that is your homework for today. submit it on Friday. speaking of which, where is my bloody essay homework?

Students: ..........

Teacher: WHERE?!

Students:..............................

Teacher: I asked last Friday and none of you submitted it to me. NONE! Bloody None!

Students:.........

Teacher: I gave that bloody homework like last Wednesday and asked you to submit it last bloody Friday! Is that so bloody hard to understand?

Students: .....................

Teacher: I don't have to bloody beg for you to submit your bloody homework, do I?

Student: No sir!

Teacher: Then submit that bloody thing first thing in the morning!

Students: Yes Sir...


conclusion: There was a bloody bloodbath in my class. Did a fun activity before that but left them fucked up.

I am such a mean teacher. and I like it.

4 comments:

HEROICzero said...

kejam la siot. cuba ko jadi cekgu yg berjiwa lembut berhati murni sket.

haha!

Ayda Abu Bakar said...

eleh mu pun same laaa mase skuloh dulu :P
karma laa tu hahahahha

Muhammad Abd. Hamid said...

setelah aku baca benda nih, aku teringat masa kita form 2, kelas english. puan suhaili mintak homework, majoriti x siap. wakakakaka :P

A s h i k i n said...

isk. jangan guna bloody dalam kelas weh