Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Obviously meaningless post number 2

I swear I was going to give this blog some proper, long, wholesome, update it deserves after being depressed for so long, but I left my memory card reader at Shah Alam. As a result, I can't post funny pictures. But no sweat. Here's what I found on the tube.

*******************************

You know Timbaland, don't you?

Who wouldn't know him? He's the one who made the most obvious grammar error in one of his song title and still top the charts.

"The way I are"....

Has he no compassion towards his previous English teachers' fragile nerves?

Anyway,

Somebody made a parody of that song.




P/s: Thinking of using this song for Methodology of Teaching Grammar microteaching next semester. Do you think it is appropriate........?

6 comments:

Syud Ridzuan said...

hehe. obviously mmg x le pakai for ur MTG class. Try grammar rock (cr kat youtube). Might be useful for you. Gudluck for nxt sem! Tough one it is! :D

Az said...

it's a catchy song and i really like it..haiyok~ tp mmg grammar sgt sucks!

safwan said...

to kak syud:isk... takleh la plak... diorang kan da matang...mtv byk ape siar benda2 camtu...huhuhu

to az: camne ko nak ajar org grammar bila ko benci grammar?

HEROICzero said...

the way I are.. Oke wut..? kan bergaya macam tu... =)

Ian said...

no

axer713 said...

hahaha...