Monday, March 30, 2009

When translations go wrong

I missed my drama practice yesterday.

I swear I could've feel the anger from the crew because I missed the practice. Sorry guys...

I totally forgot about the practice.

Totally forgot that tonight was supposed to be Ethos! AGM.

The thing was, I went to accompany Ana to Sunway Pyramid to buy Yus' birthday present.

Ana wanted to give her a CD, so we went to a CD shop.

I helped her to look for the CD, but stopped in my tracks when I saw this.







Keharuman Berahi.



....................................



Berahi.


.............................................


Roar...



No wonder people wear bikinis in the summer. Summer makes them horny.

4 comments:

Ayda Abu Bakar said...

ooo patut aa nancy sinatra punye lagu tajuk dia 'Summer Wine'..
arak berahi..arak mmg boleh memberahikan manusia~hahhaha
tp adakah ini bermaksud malaysia mempunyai musim tengkujuh dan musim berahi?

Pana Sensei said...

tah..pelikla translator korean ngn jepon ngn cine ni..tajok asal makne laen tajok translate makne laen..
k********ng songgoh

Anonymous said...

aku heran la mana ko dapat mata laser supermanko tuh .. semua ko nampak... aku y tgh pening cari cd pon x perasan ayat tuh... huhuhu neway, thank for went with me to sunway. u r such a good friend. hehe

safwan said...

to kekda:

.......[speechless].......

to pana:

hahha...kan?

to ana:

ada mata sharingan ala2 sasuke. hahaha