Tuesday, May 13, 2008

tagging games

Ok.. So I haven't been tagged...but what the hell...I wanna get tagged...Every normal dudes have certain needs to be tagged too you know...?


The rules


1.Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3.Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4.Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.


So, I am someone who is


1. Searching for the truth about prepaid

2. addicted to coffee...i drink coffee like it's water...

3. I'm the one you'll see like immature on the outside, but actually i can be wiser that ur grandpa

4. hungry at this time coz haven't had my breakfast yet

5. somewhat blur

6) I trust people easily

7. I'm wishing that for once, I get solid A in any subjects...coz i never had solid As before..only A minus.. siot lar..

8. I love shah alam very much although it's kinda boring....





I would like to know these 8 random facts.


1 . Why women feel shy if their panties are accidentally exposed but let it all in the open in bikinis at the beach (kenny sia's in Cleo magazine. kinda agree with him though..)

2. Why is Celcom 3g even slower...??

3. Why is my hair growing faster than ever?

4. Why people make generalizations over specific matters that only apply to certain situation..?(i'm talking shit, this one..haven't had my coffee yet...sorry)

5. Mr Shah, miss fatin, dr huzaimah, miss shima, how much is my carry marks??can you please close one eye during the marking process and gimme As? Kawtim.

6. Why do I love her still even though she hates me?

7. What makes the wind blow?

8. why do I ask these stupid questions to myself ?




&& d second one


LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:

(a) New Laptop
(b) sony digital camera
(c) a whole new wardrobe full of branded clothes that fits me
(d) a banana
(e) a plate of rice with siput sedut along with kicap....damn good...



OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICES:

(a) my laptop always gets on to my nerves
(b) I wanna start becoming a camgigolo. that's camwhore for men
(c) becoz i need them..
(d) coz i'm hungry rite now
(e) that's what i hope to eat upon arrival in Johor..YeeHaaa..!!




THE PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS:

No one tagged me..saje2 cilok dari syikin




IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:

(a) sangat best...

(b) suke tules blog

(c) she's a friend i know from a friend

(d) she's going to new zealand sometime later

(e) i think she's cool...


MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:-

erm....cannot think of any lar...



MOST LOVED INVENTION (does not need to be technologically advanced):-

internet




WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST:-

celcom




6 PEOPLE YOU WANNA TAG:-

az, azie, and whoever who feels like it

3 comments:

Az said...

az mana tu? hoho. men tag2 eh?

regarding ur qstions tu...check kat

setting...maybe on the publishing or

archiving..i'm not so sure bout it.

Masa buat dulu...it happened when i

go through randomly and jumpa ntah

hape2 ntah. so i just fill it.

Go Explore it okeh!

Anonymous said...

u havent tagged me yet.
if that azie is this azie laa. ;p

A s h i k i n said...

o m g
i love this tagging game. this one particularly. u know why?becoz i get to read all sorts of comments about myself. n nw i know u think am cool!!

i have to blog bout people's comment, man!